I've always loved paper folding although I'm not very good at it. The origami flowers and animals always look so pretty.
Unfortunately, my skill level is just boxes. They are useful to put things in though and I kinda feel like I accomplished something when they are done. This is one such box without a lid.
- 6 x 6 origami paper or any decorative paper
- Place you paper decorative side down.
- Make 2 mountain folds.
- Unfold these folds and fold the corners to the middle.
- Fold two opposite sides to the center.
- Unfold these sides all the way.
- Fold both sides with a folded triangle to the middle.
- Unfold the sides halfway.
- Take the point of the unfolded triangle to the center making the other two sides of the box.
And that's it! All kinds of little things can be put in these boxes. Paper clips, rubber bands and even chocolate!
I hope you enjoy my tutorial!