It's Valentine's Day! Are you thinking of picking up some chocolates for your sweetheart or even yourself? I've got a better solution; make your own!
These chocolates taste delicious and you can make any variety you want. These chocolates are like truffles only you don't have to shape them into balls. You can flavor them anyway you wish. I make rum and sake flavored. I hope you kept those boxes!
- 2 C semi-sweet or bitter chocolate
- 1/3 C whipping cream
- 6 T unsalted butter
- 1 t alcohol or extract
- Cocoa powder for dusting
- Place cream and butter in saucepan over medium heat. Stir with a whisk until butter is melted. Add Chocolate.
- Stir until the chocolate is melted. Remove from heat and add flavoring.
- Pour into boxes lined with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Cut into squares and dust with cocoa powder.
I hope you enjoy my tutorial!